- identify and manage health issues
- prevent ill health
- reduce sickness absence levels
- establish a benchmark against future ill health claims
- protect against conditions such as epilepsy, diabetes, musculoskeletal and asthma
- consider relevant legislation and meet legal obligations to provide reasonable adjustments
Clarity recommend a 2-stage process:
- Post offer questionnaire (followed by)
- A medical to ensure compliance with statutory and guidance requirements for baseline screening.
Post Offer Questionnaire
Questionnaires are a simple and cost-effective method for reviewing the intrinsic elements of the role. Our online service is designed to improve the post offer turnaround times.
- Online dashboard provides accurate and real time information on the status of each questionnaire.
- HR able to customise the email template with a direct link to the online questionnaire and a secure unique PIN to facilitate secure logon.
- Online questionnaire ensures all mandatory information is electronically submitted and captured. This helps facilitate a paper–free environment, process and operation.
- Fitness for role notification.
Feel free to get in touch with Clarity Occupational Health.
We look forward to speaking to you.