Occupational Health Needs Assessments help to identify and manage the health risks within the business. It provides essential data to support a proactive occupational health service.
- Analyse individual job roles and the potential exposure that may lead to adverse health effects
- Review control measures and risk assessments
- Assess how an employee’s health may affect their ability to conduct work safely and effectively
- Identify any roles that require specific consideration, including specific fitness standards and their purpose
- Identify special considerations, such as pregnancy, disability, age
- Highlight which measures are considered a legal duty, and which are considered best practice
- Identify the extent of occupational health input required
With key personnel – Health & Safety, Human Resources and Operations
- Information Gathering
Breakdown of departments, shift patterns and staff numbers
- Review of OH Measures
Current and previous OH including details regarding records
Understand the current procedures
- Obtain Risk Assessments
Review relevant risk assessments such as COSHH
- Understand expectations
Be clear on requirements
Feel free to get in touch with Clarity Occupational Health.
We look forward to speaking to you.