It is a statutory requirement for you to carry out health surveillance medicals for those employees at risk from hazards including noise, vibration, solvents, dusts, fumes, and other substances hazardous to health.
Early detection of work-related ill health could significantly reduce levels of absence and improve productivity.
With the support of Clarity, you can be confident that your staff are working in a safe, secure and protected environment that meets your legal obligations.
Medicals are conducted by our trained and highly experienced Occupational Health Technicians in a fully equipped and calibrated Mobile Medical Unit, that takes away the need for on-site facilities.
- Allows your employees to report work-related health concerns at an early stage
- Highlights opportunities to provide additional training and education
- Access a wide range of on-site assessments covering all work-related risks
- Fit for Work medicals for employees working in safety critical roles
- Gather data that will help you to evaluate any risks to the health of your employees
- Assist in identifying whether improved control measures are needed
Feel free to get in touch with Clarity Occupational Health.
We look forward to speaking to you.