Occupational Health Technicians – Multiple Locations:
We are recruiting for Occupational Health Technicians to join our expanding team. The role will involve travelling to client sites and delivering health surveillance assessments to employees. Full training and support, industry standard equipment and an extensive benefits package are included. Applicants must be comfortable driving a mobile medical unit.
At Clarity, we fully invest in and support our staff in developing their careers. As a progressive company we look for enthusiastic and ambitious people with a drive and passion to move the business forward.
Provision of health surveillance and medical assessment programmes for a variety of clients.
- Undertake all required tests including hearing tests, spirometry, skin surveillance, vision screening, etc. accurately within the scheduled appointment times and in accordance with Clarity Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurately record details of medicals on the Occupational Health system
- Manage clinics and liaise with onsite contacts
- Conduct COVID-19 POCT Antigen tests safely and effectively, in full compliance with the COVID-19 Antigen testing SOP
- Maintain health screening equipment and facilities
- Ensure safe storage of equipment and consumables when offsite
- Undertake regular daily vehicle checks
- Maintain high professional standards at all times
- Work to strict protocols and procedures set by Clarity Occupational Health
- Maintain confidentiality of information and files in accordance to the set guidelines and observe GDPR rules
- Professional and confident approach to duties and responsibilities
- Able to communicate at all levels with clients and employees
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Work within a team and independently using own initiative
- Maintain good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Extensive induction with ongoing mentoring and support
- 4 week Training Programme followed by ongoing development opportunities
- 31 days rising to 34 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice company pension scheme and auto enrolment – 9% combined pension contributions
- Free financial advice
- Competitive salary
- Diary visibility 6 weeks in advance to support a positive work life balance
- Provision of industry leading equipment
- Expenses and subsistence included, with the issue of a credit and fuel card
- Career progression opportunities
Clarity Occupational Health is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.