Occupational Health will liaise with your employer and arrange a date and time for the consultation with an Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) or an Occupational Health Physician (OHP).
The consultation may be conducted over the telephone, face to face or via video conferencing.
The OHA/ OHP will verbally re-confirm your consent at the time of consultation. The management report will be based on the information you provide at the time of consultation, including any support information such as Consultant reports, and the questions on the referral form asked by your employer. The report may include the following information:
- Nature of the reported health condition, injury or illness
- Expected time frame for recovery and/or return to work
- Potential workplace adjustments
- Proposed return to work plan
- Guidance on health condition management
- Fitness to work and workplace recommendations
- Equality Act provisions
Further reviews may be required to most effectively assist with recovery and/or return to work.