Clarity and Mental Health
An essential building block for workplace Mental Health is the ability to have open, authentic conversations. Managers should try to:
- Ask Twice– It shows you are willing to be there for them.
- Send a text, an email– If a phone call or video call feels intrusive, checking in helps, it shows you care.
- Listen- It is often more important than talking
Clarity Occupational Health can support your company with Mental Health through Occupational Health and counselling services. We also offer a 2-stage mental wellbeing programme which aims to:
Stage 1- Upskill and empower line managers to actively support employees by spotting early warning signs, removing the stigma, encouraging open conversations and positively managing issues.
Stage 2- Educate and support employees to identify symptoms and promote open conversations. Early diagnosis can see the sickness absence rates reduce significantly.
Other Mental Health resources we offer:
- 1 hour tool box talks
- Half day Mental Health training for junior managers/supervisors
- Full day Mental Health training for managers
- Mental Health workplace material, such as informational posters and helplines
- Support with employees who are off work with Mental Health issues. (CBT sessions, counselling, therapy etc)
You can request further information by following this link to our training page: https://www.clarityoh.co.uk/training/